Active members and dependents who are 18 years of age or older can register for member accounts, allowing them easy-to-use access to view plan details online 24/7.
Via this site you can:
- Check the status of your out-of-network claim. Note that out-of-network claims may take up to 60 days to process. Please wait until after 60 days to inquire about your claim status.
- View your benefit information
- Check your current eligibility
- Print a temporary ID card
- Request an ID card be mailed to you
- Click here to submit an out-of-network claim online or click here to download a paper out-of-network claim form to mail to CEC
To set-up your account, click the Not Registered? link. To login, enter your username and password. To retrieve your username, click Forgot Username? To reset your password, click Forgot Password? For assistance logging in, please contact CEC at 888-254-4290.
Find a ProviderAdvanced Search
My experience with CEC’s customer service team has been one of the best experiences I've ever had in dealing with an insurance company! I can guarantee I'll be recommending Community Eye Care to everyone I know. "