The Easiest Plan to
Broker Resource Center
CEC's Broker Resource Center contains a wealth of materials to assist your clients with managing their CEC plan. There you will find our Benefits Managers Guide, member materials, and other resources to offer your clients.
For client-specific materials, please email our Client Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account manager.
Benefits Managers Portal
CEC's Benefits Manager web portal allows Benefits Managers and Brokers the ability to add members, change enrollment information, and terminate members. In addition to updating enrollment information, users can view benefit information, download standard reports, request member ID cards, and more.
To sign up for Benefits Managers Portal access, please email email@example.com.
At CEC, we're all about simplicity. Please use the following contact information to more efficiently assist with anything you need.
- Invoices: Questions about an invoice, requesting a copy of an invoice, invoice discrepancies, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to be added to our monthly invoice reminder email.
- Enrollment: Member updates including adding a member, terminating a member, changing a name or address, or other questions about member enrollment, contact email@example.com.
- Benefits Managers Portal: Password resets, assistance with being locked out, updating a user, or adding a user, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Out-of-Network Claims: Questions about an out-of-network claim that has been submitted, contact email@example.com.
- Other Questions/Requests: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that you can do many of these things, including requesting a member ID card, through our Benefits Managers Portal.
Find a ProviderAdvanced Search
I have been representing Community Eye Care to groups for over 12 years as a broker. Working with CEC has been nothing short of a pleasure. They always do an excellent job helping me with any issues I have and always in a professional and friendly manner. I am comforted in knowing that my clients are well taken care of."